Saturday, March 31, 2007

Welcome. Hope This Works

I have finally decided to transform my blog to a boxing specific blog. A place to share my thoughts on all things in the industry. I hope to give credit where it is due and to criticize when necessary. I am not a journalist, but an attorney, so don't come here expecting the latest scoop as to who is going to fight whom or for comments from anyone in the industry. Come here to read a fan's opinion on all things boxing. As of now I am not sure how often the postings will be. I will try to be ambitious and post daily, but something tells me that it is unlikely. If anyone actually visits this page and reads what I write, I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I be enduring interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age file and last will and testament be checking back soon. Will contain in view my put as ok and let me conscious what you think. Thanks.